You wouldn't believe it but I ironed this as best I could, the fabric seems to like to have a bit of a wrinkle in it. This new skirt is for Lilly.
I wasn't sure if you were able to see the tiny glass seed beads which I hand sewed in place onto the vintage crocheted doily which I found at some flea market or other. So here is a close up. I used one of my own skirts as a basis for this easy bias skirt and was happy how it turned out.
Once I got the Japanese plaid fabric out I wanted to make more with it.
These little yo-yos in various sizes and fabrics seemed right for the purse to pretty it up.
I am crazy about this Japanese floral for the lining. I like the iron-on interfacing that I used for this purse, it gave it just the right amount of stiffness so it will protect the contents and keep its shape.